Effective as of October 2, 2020
This website is operated by Titan Network, LLC, Our partners and subsidiaries. “Titan”, “We”, “Us” and “Our” refers to Titan Network, LLC.
The following terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of titannetwork.com (the “Website”), including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through the Website whether as a guest or a registered user. Titan offers this Website, including all information, tools, and services available from this Website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting Our Website, you engage in Our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following Terms, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms apply to all users of the Website.
Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using Our Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, then you may not access the Website or use any Services.
These Terms are effective as of the date set out above. You can save and print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means anyone that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Titan Network and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Titan Network and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
You understand that this Website is solely for informational purposes and should not be considered as advice or a recommendation. This Website may not be relied upon for the purpose of entering into any transaction and should not be construed as, nor be relied on in connection with, any offer or invitation to subscribe for any services offered by Titan Network. This Website does not constitute legal, tax, investment or other advice and you should consult with your own counsel and advisers as to all legal, tax, regulatory, financial and related matters. This Website may contain forward‐looking statements. These statements may include the words “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “intend”, “plan”, “estimate”, “project”, “will”, “may”, “targeting” and similar expressions as well as statements including, without limitation, those regarding the financial position, business strategy, plans, targets and objectives of Titan Network or its subscribers, clients, members, ambassadors or partners for future operations (including development plans and objectives). Such forward‐looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other important factors which may affect your ability to implement and achieve the benchmarks set out in such forward‐looking statements and which may cause actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward‐looking statements. Forward‐looking statements are based on assumptions or future events which may not prove to be accurate, and no reliance whatsoever should be placed on any forward-looking statement in this Website. Titan Network expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law any obligation or undertaking to disseminate any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statements contained herein to reflect any change in expectations with regard thereto or any change in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statements are based. The information in this Website has not been independently verified. Titan Network makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to the fairness, accuracy or completeness of this Website and no reliance should be placed on it. Information in this Website (including market data and statistical information) may have been obtained from various sources, and Titan Network does not guarantee the fairness, accuracy or completeness of such information. Furthermore, no representation or warranty is made as to the reasonableness of the assumptions made in this Website or the fairness, accuracy or completeness of any modeling, scenario analysis or back‐testing. The financial information set out in this Website does not purport to represent what Our results of operations are on an audited basis or actually will be in any future periods. Any testimonials, case studies, or examples on the Website are exceptional results (i.e., not typical) and are not intended to represent or guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results. None of Titan Network, its advisers or any other person accepts any liability whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising, directly or indirectly, from this Website. All information, opinions and estimates contained herein are subject to change without notice.
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Titan Network or Our partners. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a device
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Titan Network.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform Us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure We can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing Us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Titan Network or that of Our partners.
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
12. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Titan Network makes available through the Website (theService) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, We provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Titan Network is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
13. While Titan Network uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, We give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
14. Titan Network accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
15. Titan Network reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole) of the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude Our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from Our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude Our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of Our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
17. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond Our reasonable control.
18. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Titan Network accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
20. These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by either you or Us in accordance with these Terms. You may terminate these Terms at any time by notifying Us in writing at:email@example.com
that you no longer wish to use Our Services, or when you cease using Our Website. We may terminate your access to the Services if, at Our discretion, We consider that you have failed to comply with any of the Terms. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of these Terms.CCPA Fact Sheet.docx (ca.gov)
21. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer Our rights under these terms and conditions where We reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
22. These terms and conditions may be varied by Us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
23. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
24. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the United States and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.
27. Titan Network operates the Website www.titannetwork.com. You can contact Titan Network by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.